Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

This is the best submission on Newgrounds.

This is by FAR my favorite submission ever to be on Newgrounds.
You are a truly amazing flash artist.
I'm showing this to all of my friends.

Absolutely WONDERFUL job.
The fight sequences sent chills down my spine. =)

Tale of the Dolphin King Tale of the Dolphin King

Perfect Randomness

I absolutely loved it. It was so random and hilarious!! I love how the horse breathed fire. And the thing with your fingers? That was so creative. xD
Good job, you're so random and hilarious.

Yoyo vs FLLFFL Yoyo vs FLLFFL

My God.

That was probably the most amazing stick flash I have ever seen.
I had no idea how epic this movie would be.

My mouth was hanging open when the Sonic Yoyo smashed up the stadium. And I actually laughed a couple times. Like at the "lol" part. =)

You're a great animator. I hope to see more of these in the future. That was awesome.
Wonderful job. =D

Coffee Shot WIP Coffee Shot WIP

I think the EQing sounds great, contrary to what you're claiming, and I'm using surround sound right now.

If I were you, I'd add some length to it by writing a bridge after the epic techno drop part. Don't be afraid to get even dirtier with the bass -- your lead synthesizer can definitely balance it out, and make it sound even sweeter.

Great job!

Acrylia responds:

I know I still have a lot of stuff to add, but I'm too lazy at the moment; I took the SAT earlier today and am all tuckered out from that.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Star Solace Star Solace

Getting better!

You're learning how to use VSTs correctly, and this is really improving the quality of your sound. If we could create a more punchy-bass-sound for your drums, something more powerful, this would probably get moved up to a solid 9.

Try adding some extra sounds and mixer effects to add interest to the places where it just keeps repeating over and over. You're getting a lot better! Keep it up! I BELIEVE IN YOUR ABILITY! Haha.

Zelda OoT - Nocturne Of S Zelda OoT - Nocturne Of S

Wow!

This sounds GREAT. The beginning was awesome, especially with headphones. You did a nice job!
The chords at the end are a little bit wrong-sounding to me -- unless this was your own take on the song, which if it was, I apologize. In the actual OoT, the song resolves itself and ends on a major chord.

But wow. Nice job. :D

Ironclover responds:

If the ending is a prob, I'll fix that if you message me, but thank for the review!