Coffee Shot WIP Coffee Shot WIP

I think the EQing sounds great, contrary to what you're claiming, and I'm using surround sound right now.

If I were you, I'd add some length to it by writing a bridge after the epic techno drop part. Don't be afraid to get even dirtier with the bass -- your lead synthesizer can definitely balance it out, and make it sound even sweeter.

Great job!

Acrylia responds:

I know I still have a lot of stuff to add, but I'm too lazy at the moment; I took the SAT earlier today and am all tuckered out from that.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Star Solace Star Solace

Getting better!

You're learning how to use VSTs correctly, and this is really improving the quality of your sound. If we could create a more punchy-bass-sound for your drums, something more powerful, this would probably get moved up to a solid 9.

Try adding some extra sounds and mixer effects to add interest to the places where it just keeps repeating over and over. You're getting a lot better! Keep it up! I BELIEVE IN YOUR ABILITY! Haha.

Zelda OoT - Nocturne Of S Zelda OoT - Nocturne Of S

Wow!

This sounds GREAT. The beginning was awesome, especially with headphones. You did a nice job!
The chords at the end are a little bit wrong-sounding to me -- unless this was your own take on the song, which if it was, I apologize. In the actual OoT, the song resolves itself and ends on a major chord.

But wow. Nice job. :D

Ironclover responds:

If the ending is a prob, I'll fix that if you message me, but thank for the review!

Like it Like That Like it Like That

The autotuning is messy.

If you take off the delay/reverb on the autotuning this would be more professional sounding. Nice beat, the instrumentals are really cool.
Work on the lyrics a little more. Also, record it and try to stay in time with the tempo that your song is playing.

If you'd use those tips you'd have a pretty cool song.

A-Rap responds:

good stuff ty !

Fire Wire Fire Wire

Great beginning!

I loved how it started out. Did you use Gross Beat for any of it? Those effects sound oddly familiar. If this were my song, I'd introduce a little more of the great sound you had in the beginning to the middle and the end. This was amazing for just doing it in a morning.

Pull up a Chair Pull up a Chair

Nice voice!

Your voice is very nice, I don't know why you're down on yourself about that! You have great tone.

The lyrics were a little choppy, it sounded a little childish when you rhymed "mean" with "green". Don't be scared to break away from that little rhyming scheme.

My favorite lines?
"I've had enough of you, you mean nothing to me." It just sounded good. It flowed. It wasn't childish, and you made it really stick. If you wanted to, you could add in a second "nothing to me" to echo the first. "Nothing to me" (rest for 1 beat) and then "nothing to me" again. Listen to 1:24, that's the part I'm talking about.

I'm proud of the "solo" at the end as well, 2:47 is where it started. Nice tone. You have a very catchy beat!

If you fixed up a couple parts, I'd totally put this on my iPod, just saying.

Also, the last note falling makes me really happy. Nice touch!

happycarrottop responds:

thanks a lot! really appreciate the feedback. yeah lyrics were always my downfall tbh :P i'll take these notes into account and try to touch it up in a bit :)

Lullaby De Amor Lullaby De Amor

It's obvious that you know music well...

It's obvious that you know music well... and it seems like music knows you. And moreover, it LIKES you. You did an amazing job with the melodies, the beats, the harmonies, all the little things you've added into this song to make it sound the way it does. You really created a great piece of music.
I love how you actually understand music theory unlike many of the other artists on Newgrounds. Just saying.

Thanks for making a really great song. It's awesome!

larrylarrybb responds:

Thanks and yeah I tried to use several very different sounds and styles and make them come together and sound harmonious.

RPG - Final Battle RPG - Final Battle

This is brilliant!

I love the instrumentation, I also love how you layered everything together! The notes sounded great together, and the chords were simple enough to make this very easy and nice to listen to! Great job on it.
What program did you use?

-:YRX:- Gods Fist -:YRX:- Gods Fist

A gorgeous blending of awesome with more awesome.

This is probably one of the best songs on Newgrounds. I've been listening to it for almost fifteen minutes now, I need to stop! But I can't! Hahaha, thank you for blessing us with your musical skills. It was an honour.

YouriX responds:

I am glad that you liked it. Is good to see hard work paid off ;)

Wild Pokemon Battle (Kanto) Wild Pokemon Battle (Kanto)

Great job!

My ears were bleeding from listening to some of the other songs in the audio portal. I clicked on this and my wounds were instantly healed from this song's sheer amazingness.
GREAT job. =D